Your cart is empty.
SHOES TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE UDOG
SHOES TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE UDOG
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 38 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 39 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 40 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 41 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 42 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 43 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 44 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 45 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 46 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 47 EU
TENSIONE ARCTIC WHITE 48 EU
Add to cart
Cycling is about pushing and pulling pedals for hours. So we designed and developed the first ever cycling shoe that follows your feet when pulling up.
TENSIONE is the first ever shoe that wraps your feet from the bottom to the top.
Light, fast and fully supportive. Take on training and racing in complete comfort.
- Tension Wrap System. A comfortable and supportive shoe is a foundation of a good ride. We designed TENSIONE creating 18 points of contact between the upper and your feet. Introducing Tension Wrap System, a metatarsal dynamic system that hugs the metatarsal area of your feet from the instep to the bridge for an optimum fit. Tension Wrap System enables a more controlled transfer of power to the pedal. It holds your foot for complete comfort during the entire pedal stroke. Be at one with your shoe.
COMFORT & UPPER
- The shoe has been developed with comfort in mind. The design is consciously minimal, eliminating all hardware, plastic and metal parts, that create pressure points. The complex lace-up closure system allows UDOG to use upper materials that are softer and more comfortable when compared to standard cycling shoes minimizing stitching. The upper is made of innovative 3D technical mesh, the material is light, soft and breathable.
- Laces have been carefully selected and tested to identify the best laces for a high-performance cycling shoe. Traditional laces tend to lose while pedaling, for this reason TENSIONE uses proprietary laces that are flat and pressed, firm without air inside, creating a rope knot effect that guarantee the best fit shoe from the most demanding crit races to the longest endurance rides.
- It looks unique because comfort is crucial. We spent hundreds of hours prototyping and real-world testing TENSIONE. With a generous toe box that offers extraordinary freedom and comfort. The heel cup shape is deep and narrow with innovative construction to eliminate stitches in the most sensitive area of your feet.
- At our shoes foundation we’ve designed and developed an outsole of composite carbon and nylon with a directed ventilation channel, integrated rubber heel and toe caps for added durability. A large metatarsal platform for easy cleat engagement. A high-performance stiff outsole engineered for consistent stiffness along the foot; ensuring optimal power transfer bonded to a breathable, soft, and comfortable upper. Stiffness index 7.0.
- TENSIONE minimalistic design eliminates all plastic and metal parts, stitches, uses the most advance materials creating a product that is ultra-comfortable, supportive and lightweight. As cyclists we know how weight is important on all bike components, especially on shoes. At 245grams in size 42 TENSIONE is by far the lightest shoe in its category. Helping you saving from at least 50 to 200 grams compare to traditional shoes at same price.
- Wipe clean with plain water damp cloth. Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals. After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoe with newspaper to absorb moisture. Store in the UDOG organic cotton shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
SADDLE X SUPERFLOW COMFORT SELLE ITALIA
SADDLE X SUPERFLOW SELLE ITALIA
BICYCLE EXPLORO RaceMax FORCE AXS 2X12 700C EMERALD/WHITE 3T
Confirm your action
Are you sure you want to perform this action?