Well, to be honest right away, certainly not an opportunity to "shake off" the peloton as a joke. Well, let's be realistic, we can't even "shake off" some faster ants on the road ...... But, hell, that doesn't matter now.
What definitely connects us, is Gobik. As avid amateurs, we quickly realized (especially the part of us who got through hemorrhoids) how important cycling clothing is and how important it really is what and how you wear during bike rides and bike adventures. With that in mind, Bonk got in touch with a couple of established brands that produce personalized cycling clothing for WorldTour teams about 6 months ago. Somehow the decision was pre-limited by the following self-imposed restrictions:
- Mandatory presence of the brand in one of the WorldTour teams
- Personal experience with the selected manufacturer
- More acceptable price for the end customer
- Special materials and performance identical to the ones WorldTour teams have
After a certain period of time, and based on offers, we decided on Gobik. It is a relatively younger manufacturer of bicycle appareal that bases 99% of its production on personalized/custom products. Gobik headquarters and manufacturing is based not far from Valencia, Spain. They are extremely professional and their designers are top notch!
With the finished selection of manufacturer, the harder part followed. That part included the design and the ability to execute some of our ideas. Fortunately and to our huge joy, most of the tasks/requirements were done without any problems. The final product has finally arrived in Bonk and is ready for sale and, more importantly, for riding - Bonkers Cycling Mob apparael.
As we are big fans of women's cycling and, in general, social equality and the same opportunities, one of our "obligatory conditions" to the selected manufacturer was that personalized design must be applied to the part of clothing that respects the specifics of women's anatomy. The result is that "girls" get to choose clothes that are tailored to them - Bonkers Cycling Mob only for woman, and not what most (male majority) in this sport are using. Some things are more IMPORTANT!
You can choose to buy only one part or the whole set. What ever you decide, these are the perks that will follow your decisions:
1. ORDINARY PURCHASE OF INDIVIDUAL PIECES OF BONK CYCLING APPARAEL + 150g Bonk'in Rwanda coffee for free
2. PURCHASE OF KIT 1 + 150g Bonk'in Rwanda coffee for free
- This purchase includes a cycling jersey and a bib short.
- In addition, this purchase provides you with the following: membership in Bonkers Cycling Mob (this will be honored by your personal membership card*), 10% discount** on everything from the assortment of Coffee & Bike shop Bonk and a guarantee of service*** for your beloved cycling machine within 24 hours.
3. PURCHASE OF KIT 2 + 150g Bonk'in Rwanda coffee for free
- This purchase includes a cycling shirt, bib short and a gilet.
- In addition, this purchase provides you with the following: membership in Bonkers Cycling Mob (this will be honored by your personal membership card*), 15% discount** on everything from the assortment of Coffee & Bike shop Bonk and a guarantee of service*** for your beloved cycling machine within 24 hours.
If you decide to buy through our webshop www.bonk.hr, after completing the order (set 1 or 2) you will receive an email confirming all this and which will contain Consent to the use your personal data. If you buy the same in our store, you will do everything on the spot.
Membership does not obligate you to anything or prescribe how much coffee or beer you must drink.
Membership does not oblige you to race, the type of socks or their height, the type of bike you ride or the type of beer you drink.
Membership has nothing to do with licenses or the UCI or anything that is controlled, other than Bonk. And Bonk is keenly accumulating an uncontrolled mob anyway.
Membership does not prescribe when you will wear the jersey or in what combination you will wear it. We just don't care.
Membership prescribes ......... nothing.
For all additional inquiries regarding jerseys or Bonkers Cycling mob, feel free to contact us on e-mail [email protected] or mobile number 091 603 2649.
Be careful, follow traffic rules and share the damn road!
*Personalized membership card will be used as a proof to use your discount (it arrives at your address 20 days after the purchase of the set and the signed Consent for the use of personal data)
**Discounts do not add up
***Does not include waiting time for delivery of spare parts or additional equipment